The client was from Australia. This app is been created by a 3x Olympian, Our client understood the problem and found a solution from the problem itself. He approached us to make his idea feasible.
Client found that all the available cycling app which were recognized on the market either works on GPS algorithm or any third party device connectivity. So he wanted to develop a cycling app which will work easily on both the concept.
With the help of “Ultimate Bike Computer”. Bike rider can easily track their ride session with the help of GPS as well as the Cadence device. Riders can set their goals and keep themselves motivated. We have developed an easy to use cycling app with integrated compatibility for Bluetooth heart rate, speed and cadence hardware sensor.
Ultimate Bike Computer (UBC) is the most advanced application for cyclists. It is integrated with the advanced GPS tool that allows users to view all their key traditional cycling metrics, in both digital and analog formats, gathered from various generic Bluetooth sensors. Users are then able to upload their activities on Strava, share it with friends on social media, or with other UBC cyclists.
The unique feature of UBC is the Training Zones traffic light system for a better / more focused workout. These training zones are commonly used by high-performance athletes to maximize their preparations prior to major competitions. Training Zones: Heart Rates are broken down into 4 training zones, based on your Maximum Heart Rate (MHR):
- Steady State (SS) - An intensity you could maintain for 3+ hours (60-70% MHR)
- Aerobic Threshold (AE) - An intensity you could maintain for 1.5 - 3 hours (70-80% MHR)
- Hard Aerobic (HA) - An intensity you can maintain for up to 1.5 hours (80-85% MHR)
- Anaerobic Threshold (AT) - An intensity you could maintain for 30 - 60 minutes (85-95% MHR).
- Two colour theme (black & white) to ride day or night.
- User can analyze their performance in detail with speed and elevation graphs from every stage of your ride.
- User can save their activities on Strava, share it with friends on social media, or with other Bike Computer cyclists.
- User can find their friends and fellow cyclists on a map in real-time and join them for a bike ride.
- GPS based position and route of the session will be displayed on a map including distance markers.
- User can determine their current speed and average speed as well as export all their activities to a CSV file.
- App has "Auto-mode" feature that automatically stops the timer when you stop moving.
- App supports both metric(km) and imperial(mi) readings.
- Users can calculate total distance, speed, heart rate and calories burnt for each ride.
- User can get a breakdown of your activities for each day, week, month or year
- Users can measure the temperature of their real-time location.
- App will send SOS messages in case of any emergency along with the user's location.
- User can view their heart rate based on Maximum Heart rate (MHR) to maximize their preparation prior to major competitions.
- Three different displays to choose from : digital, analog and map, each with large readings that let you capture all the information with just a glance.
- Two device Bluetooth connectivity
- Data fetching from two Bluetooth connected devices
- Synchronizing data with starva.
- Analog data representation such as speed, heart rate, distance etc.
- Programming language: Objective-C
- All API development: PHP
User can improve your cycling performance with personalized metrics. It is an easy-to-use cycling app with integrated compatibility for Bluetooth smart heart rate, speed, and cadence hardware sensors.