Experience : 1-3 Years
We are looking for a mobile app developer to lead the design, development and maintenance of Android apps. The developer will lead the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support.
- Development of mobile Android based apps.
- Deal with client’s data, feeds and designs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ability to work on project without detailed instructions; taking the initiative with this job is important.
- Ongoing maintenance of existing projects.
- Excellent knowledge of the Android SDK
- Knowledge of JSON and XML is required
- Knowledge of SqlLite and a working experience in SQL databases
- Understanding of client requirement and project analysis
- Coding standards, organisational programming skills and good commenting practices is important
- Working knowledge of eclipse and android studio
- At least 5 apps on the Android Marketplace is a must.